Skip to main
- I have a Masters in Digital Arts (distinction). Yay me.
- I’ve cycled (very slowly) through the Alps. It would have been a lot easier without the 20kg of luggage. Maybe next time I’ll just take my toothbrush and a pair of pants.
- I’m hard of hearing and wear two hearing aids. It’s not really that big a deal though.
- I listen to a lot of music. Most of it is either drones, bleeps or sounds like things being kicked down a spiral staircase. Did I mention I’m hard of hearing?
- I love both high and low culture. I’m generally not that bothered about the three for two table in Waterstones though.
- I think the journalists are right when they say Middlemarch is the greatest novel written in English.
- You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org